top of page

Use Permit Inspection

Service Description

When you sell your home, with a septic system, you must get a Use Permit from the health department, or if you are planning to make changes to the property (adding bedrooms or structures) stating that the system is functional and up to code. We can help you determine if you need to obtain a Use Permit, perform the inspection and work with the health department on your behalf to file the necessary paperwork. Since selling your house can be time sensitive, please fill out our Property Information Form to get a jump start. A link to the form can be found at top of our services page.

  • 250 US dollars
bottom of page